This week I got a bag of potatoes and lots of corn (there are 4 ears not pictured here):
I got 2 green peppers, a red pepper, a red onion, a yellow onion, a bag of roma tomatoes, a summer squash, and a pepper/chili (maybe a hatch chile?):
I also got a dozen eggs and candy striped beets:
This week I'm planning to make:
- Sweet and Sour Tofu- will use the peppers
- Piergoies- Will use the potatoes and onion
- Corn Casserole- to use all that fresh corn! And an egg or two
- Burrito Bowls- I'll make a salsa with the tomatoes, onion, pepper, and chile. I'll also include brown rice, black beans (dried, of course), cheese, and some avocados!
- I'm at a loss for the beets. Maybe Marcella will make us beet juice.