This week I got dragon's tongue beans, 3 cucumbers, 2 zucchini, and 1 yellow squash:
I also got a head of cabbage, potatoes, a green pepper, two green tomatoes, green onions, and leeks:
This week I'm planning on making:
- A Mexican cabbage lasagna similar to this or this (will use cabbage, green pepper, green onions)
- Cucumber Lime Margaritas to go with the Mexican lasagna (will use cucumbers)
- A quiche (will use zucchini, eggs)
- Green tomato salsa
- A roasted vegetable medley- this is one of my favorite meals to make when I have lots of different veggies. I'll use potatoes, zucchini, wax beans, cabbage, and whatever else I have in my kitchen!
- I might also do some pickling this week...